Digital Transformation has moved from being touted as the next major industrial trend to being central to business strategy success. It’s therefore crucial that Digital Transformation has the backing of the boardroom in order for it to be driven and delivered successfully.
But it’s not as straightforward as it sounds, with many obstacles to overcome. Among them is getting the board to really understand the positive impact of the technological changes, enabling board members to become fluent in its benefits and champions of a culture that fosters innovation.
Join episode 7 of Digital Transformation in Action where Alex Hilton and guests cover:
– How to encourage the board to adopt a digital approach
– How to communicate that the ROI of Digital Transformation isn’t always ‘traditional’
– Why it’s crucial that stakeholders share responsibility for success and failure
– And more
Host Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum is joined by:
– Gavin Davis – Partner, Technology Advisory Services, MHA LLP
– Scott Murphy – Director Cloud UCC and Cyber Security, Ingram Micro
– Jez Back – Founder, Erebus Digital, TV Host & Head Judge UK Cloud Awards