Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: How Disruptive Cloud Technologies are Shaping the Future of Business
- Date: Tuesday, 13 Dec, 2022
- Time: 4pm, then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton, Cloud Industry Forum and Guests
About this webinar
Cloud computing is quickly evolving from technology enabler to business disruptor. As IT leaders design their cloud strategy, they need to understand their organisation’s business strategy and then look for new and emerging cloud tools that can help to accelerate that strategy.
As businesses continue to adapt to the digital economy, IT leaders need to be aware of key disruptions in cloud computing, and understand how to leverage those new technologies to help the business achieve its objectives.
In Episode 36 of Digital Transformation in Action, we’re taking a deep-dive into the future of business, to explore how organisations are leveraging disruptive cloud technologies to optimise their infrastructure, solve real-world challenges and ultimately, drive value to clients.
Topics for discussion include:
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud: Overcoming the Data Migration Challenge
- AI, Machine Learning and Cloud: Towards a Data-Driven Model of Business
- Solving Real-World Business Challenges with Cloud-Based Quantum Computing
- And more….