Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: Digital Transformation in 2022: Trends, Predictions and Insights
- Date: Tuesday, 25 January, 2022
- Time: 4pm, then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton, CEO - Cloud Industry Forum Alex Hilton, CEO - Cloud Industry Forum | Rob Whiteley - NGINX at F5 | Gordon Davey - SoftwareONE | Simon Kershaw - Wolters Kluwer
About this webinar
According to IDC, worldwide Digital Transformation technology investment is set to reach at least $7.4 trillion over the next four years and will be the first time that DX will account for the majority of IT spending – predicted to be a huge 53% of budgets.
Therefore, it is more important than ever to ensure Digital Transformation investments are informed and yield the best ROI for your business - particularly with McKinsey estimating that around 70% of Digital Transformation projects fail.
In this month's episode of Digital Transformation in Action, we look ahead to 2022 and the trends that can help a business develop a more customer-centric approach.
Join host Alex Hilton and guests to learn:
- The most important and notable trends in DX in 2022
- How to identify which trends/solutions will bring the most significant benefit to your company
- What post-pandemic Digital Transformation investment may look like
- Lessons from those who have gone before in how to ensure DX success
- And more