Subscribe - news & resources
Webinar: Adapting to Selling Cloud Services in a Multi-Cloud World
- Date: Tuesday 29 March 2022
- Time: 4pm then on demand
- Presented by: Alex Hilton, Cloud Industry Forum | Michael Frisby MD, Vuzion | Cobweb Solutions
About this webinar
It used to be that cloud services were the domain of IT departments alone, but the new emphasis on digital-first strategies has all departments engaging with the technology. Not only does this mean more potential customers looking for cloud solutions, but they’re not just utilizing one provider for all their cloud needs; new data from the Flexera 2021 State of the Cloud report shows that 92% of enterprises are now deploying a multi-cloud strategy.
This is a big opportunity for cloud partners, as it’s no longer about offering as many services as possible, but about focusing on tailored solutions that add value as part of a larger framework. The challenge is differentiating your product in an increasingly competitive market.
In this month’s episode of Digital Transformation in Action, we explore how to sell cloud services in this evolving landscape. Join host Alex Hilton and guests for expert advice on navigating these multi-cloud waters, including:
- How to leverage existing cloud products in a new, relevant way
- How to appeal to business teams outside of the traditional IT department
- The importance of integration and “mix and match” programs
- And more