Subscribe - news & resources
People at Work 2021 Webinar
- Date: Wednesday 15 September, 2021
- Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Could your business benefit from professional HR guidance in respect of the ending of the furlough scheme, job security and employee concerns, post-Brexit recruitment issues, and diversity & inclusion?
Join our MHA HR Solutions team as they take a look at these ongoing HR issues in the current climate. This webinar is ideal for businesses or organisations which do not have a dedicated HR resource.
Topics to be covered include:
- End of the furlough scheme – what happens next?
- Has the pandemic had an impact on employee productivity with a shift in job security and employee prospects in finding new jobs?
- Recruitment in the post-Brexit world
- Understanding Diversity & Inclusion and what role they play in the workplace