Subscribe - news & resources
News Roundup 8 Feb
Latest Industry News
- Microsoft Cloud strength drives third quarter results – Microsoft
- AWS chief Andy Jassy to take over as Amazon CEO in Q3 21 as Bezos steps down – Cloud Computing
- IBM and Microsoft close the gap to mainstream quantum computing - Computer Weekly
- Prediction 2021: The Year AI Becomes Normal – Towards Data Science
- Google Cloud hit $3.83bn in Q420 revenues – but breaks out the losses for the first time – Cloud Computing
- IBM embraces ‘pay as you go’ cloud pricing – CloudPro
- Financial services giants form EU-focused coalition to boost sector’s public cloud adoption pace – Computer Weekly
- Not just speed: 7 incredible things you can do with 5G - CNet
Latest in the Cloud
Cloud for many is being used to locate their business applications, offering a swift transition from office to home working along with greater organisational agility allowing for business to continue as usual while providing easier scalability.
While Cloud providers can deliver many tools to ensure effect use, Load Balancers are still recommended from Third parties to ensure the correct level of availability, accessibility and security are delivered.
Cloud Events and Webinars
More from the Industry
Complete Cloud Economics | Gaining Control of Costs
Join us for episode 14 of Digital Transformation in Action, where host Alex Hilton and guest experts show you why it’s crucial you understand the economics of cloud computing and cloud cost models so that you can ensure your assets are optimized and of greatest value to your business.
Cloud Industry Forum | Claranet | Navisite | HP
Cyber Webinar | Ransomware and data class actions
Tune into this webinar with the Federation Against Software Theft and Herbert Smith Freehills on topical industry legal topics around Ransomware, Data Class Actions - joined by legal panel experts from HSF and chaired by Dawn Osborne of FAST.
Adapt, Innovate, Advance!
Digital Transformation in the Covid era
The cloud delivered for over 90 per cent of UK plc when tackling the challenge of COVID.Cloud Industry Forum research finds that COVID put the Cloud to test and it passed with flying colours.
Softwerx Microsoft Security Insight Report
Download the latest Microsoft Security Insight Report.
Softwerx consulted with over 100 senior IT decision makers to gain an independent insight in to the Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) marketplace. By leveraging their existing Microsoft 365 subscriptions, businesses are able to improve security and streamline IT systems