Subscribe - news & resources
News Roundup 22 Jan
Latest Industry News
- CIO and CTO Trends to Watch in 2021 – Renaissance Executive Forums
- These are the UK tech hubs that will thrive after the pandemic – Wired
- Ingram Micro adds Google Workspace to portfolio – ChannelPro
- The continuing migration of enterprise software to the cloud: What the C-suite needs to know now – Cloud Computing
- SolarWinds hackers hit Malwarebytes through Microsoft exploit – CloudPro
- 8 Commonly-Used Digital Transformation Technologies – PTC
- Top 5 trends that will shape data management and protection in 2021– CompareTheCloud
- Cloud and datacentre giants unite to create climate neutral EU datacentre industry by 2030 – ComputerWeekly
Latest in the Cloud
Report: Cloud networks: Shifting into hyperdrive.
IT professionals around the world are gaining confidence in the cloud, but organizations are facing growing constraints when it comes to cloud access.
To capture current attitudes and opinions about public cloud, access constraints, security concerns, emerging solutions, and a variety of related topics, Barracuda commissioned independent market researcher Censuswide to survey IT decision makers in the United States, Germany, France, and the UK. The results of that research were published in the new report Cloud networks: Shifting into hyperdrive.
Cloud Events and Webinars
More from the Industry
Complete Cloud Economics | Gaining Control of Costs
Join us for episode 14 of Digital Transformation in Action, where host Alex Hilton and guest experts show you why it’s crucial you understand the economics of cloud computing and cloud cost models so that you can ensure your assets are optimized and of greatest value to your business.
Cloud Industry Forum | Claranet | Navisite | HP
Cyber Webinar | Ransomware and data class actions
Tune into this webinar with the Federation Against Software Theft and Herbert Smith Freehills on topical industry legal topics around Ransomware, Data Class Actions - joined by legal panel experts from HSF and chaired by Dawn Osborne of FAST.
Adapt, Innovate, Advance!
Digital Transformation in the Covid era
The cloud delivered for over 90 per cent of UK plc when tackling the challenge of COVID.Cloud Industry Forum research finds that COVID put the Cloud to test and it passed with flying colours.
Find out more and Download Today.