Subscribe - news & resources
The Ideal Cloud Strategy
- Date: 6th October, 2016
- Time: 14.30 - 17.30
- Location: London
Most CIOs have a Cloud Strategy but as the marketplace continues to develop and the depth of services available matures, many are looking at whether their strategy is fit for purpose or whether it needs some fine tuning.
Differing business goals and strategies will drive varying Cloud strategies. This debate will look at a variety of different Cloud strategies, the business drivers they support and the challenges faced when implementing the strategies.
- How to determine the right Cloud strategy for your organisation
- What needs to be in place before starting to execute a Cloud strategy
- How to evaluate Cloud Service Providers
- David Wilde, CIO, Essex County Council - One of CIO UK's Top 100 CIOs of 2016
- Alex Hilton, CEO, Cloud Industry Forum
- Vanessa Johnson-Mildenberg, Change Management and Communications Lead, British & American Tobacco
- Andy Bell, Enterprise Business Architect, Travelport