Subscribe - news & resources
FinTech Connect Global
- Date: Wednesday 5th Dec - Thursday 6th Dec 2018
- Location: London
THE UK’S LARGEST MEETING PLACE FOR THE FINTECH COMMUNITY
|Immerse yourself in innovation as hundreds of the very best fintechs give live demos in a huge expo – propelling you into the future of the financial sector||Hear about the start ups, in-house innovation labs, and collaboration models that are shaping transformative bleeding-edge tech. Make sure your business can adapt to the changing landscape||Discover how embracing latest technologies can dramatically accelerate your business growth, and meet with potential partners, advisors, and investors who will help you to do it|
Bringing together the entire ecosystem, we’re set to attract approximately 5000 attendees for two days of tech demonstrations, engaging discussions, workshops and exhibition tours.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation Theatre: gain pivotal insight into the post-PSD2 banking environment, the strategies of formidable fintechs and hear the latest in the development of artificial intelligence and open APIs as they converge to further the disruptive element of financial platforms and services.
- IT and Infrastructure Theatre: identify how incumbents have sought to overcome legacy IT and data silos by hosting compute and processing on cloud-based infrastructure and how DevOps is helping fintech upstarts to improve software and product deployment
- PayTech and Cashless Society Theatre: explore the latest innovations in artificial intelligence and biometric-led payment authentication solutions and help retailers understand how point-of-sale financing and mobile payments can increase conversion rates and speed up the checkout process
- Next Generation RegTech and Compliance Theatre: explore the value of new, automated solutions easing the process of customary reporting and customer-boarding, fraud and AML detection, data access, storage and risk management.
- InsurTech Evolution: analyze the latest developments in artificial intelligence, cloud computing, distributed ledger technology and IoT as they convergence to digitalise distribution, simplify underwriting and automate claims