Europe and the Cloud Round Table
- Date: 6th November, 2014
- Location: London
As the European Commission’s work to develop a safe and fair cloud computing market for Europe progresses and nears fruition, Skyscape Cloud Services is holding a round table to explore the legal implications and challenges of developing a safe but vibrant cloud computing market for Europe. A panel of experts, which will include representatives from Amazon Web Services and the European Commission, facilitated by Alex Hilton, CEO of Cloud Industry Forum, will debate key areas such as:
- How can the EC strike the right balance between safe cloud computing and digital growth?
- What do cloud consumers need in order to trust the cloud?
- Is regulation the answer?
- What could be the unintended consequences of a regulated European cloud market?
- What, if anything, can the EC learn from the UK government?
- What will good look like for a safe but vibrant European cloud market?