Cloud Uncovered; End User Conference
Cloud computing is transforming the way IT capacity and capability is delivered due to its economical pay-as-you-consume business model and ability to scale up and down with the demands of the business. It also provides new challenges for business consumers who need to understand what combination of business entities lie behind the cloud services supplied and how to ensure that the right contract terms are applied to deliver a trusted business model.
The Cloud Industry Forum will be unveiling business insights from extensive research into 450 End User organisations in the UK Public and Private sector from SMBs to Enterprise scale and helping end users understand the critical elements which are driving successful cloud adoption.
This comprehensive survey looks at current adoption, future priorities, supply chain and contractual matters. We have also conducted the same research on 200 UK suppliers of IT to end users to understand, compare and contrast their views to those given direct from the end users.
Find out how the Cloud Industry Forum Code of Practice, can help you make trusted business decisions. The CIF Self-Certification process requires Cloud Service Providers to demonstrate transparency, accountability and capability to end users so as to enable business consumers to make informed decisions about the services offered.
Who should attend?
CxOs, Heads of Business divisions and departments, Procurement Directors and Managers, IT Directors, IT Managers,
What you'll Learn
- Gain Insights from detailed research on end user perceptions of Cloud Services in the UK, how companies are using Cloud services today and trends in future planned adoption
- Identify the critical information required to help business consumers make informed decisions to ensure a secure, effective and stable solution is delivered
- How to establish a framework for retaining control of business data throughout the contract and after it expires
- Access business critical information from Cloud suppliers who are certified against the CIF Code of Practice
- Case Studies of Cloud Service Providers who have self certified against the Code of Practice
Sign up now and we will send out the full conference agenda when it becomes available.