- Time: 09.00 to 11.30am
- Date: Tuesday 12th April 2011
- Location: Building 3, Microsoft Ltd, Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire. RG6 1WG
- Click here to register for this event
An exposure of cloud computing adoption in the UK
Please join us for this complimentary event
Ever felt like you were being overwhelmed with messages on a specific subject? Well without doubt, Cloud Computing is a topic-du-jour for anyone responsible for IT strategy and business enablement! So what is real and what is hype? And how do you define and develop a successful cloud offering?
The Cloud Industry Forum would like to invite you to a major channel event to share business insights into cloud service adoption based on qualitative, detailed research of both end user and channel organisations. Weâ€™ll also show you how to differentiate your business by certifying against the Cloud Industry Forum Code of Practice (Code).
Who Should Attend
CxOâ€™s and Senior Managers charged with delivering business strategy and development. Senior business managers building cloud/online services to meet customer and market needs.
What you'll Learn
- Insights from detailed research on end users perceptions of Cloud Services in the UK
- How they are currently using Cloud Services and how they plan to use them in the future
- Barriers to Cloud Adoption to be avoided when building your strategy â€“ "What not to do"
- How other vendors and their channels are developing cloud services business models
- How to differentiate your organisation in this fast moving arena
- The benefits of Self Certifying against the Cloud Services Code of Practice
This event will be an enlightening experience that will cover new ground to help you and your organization plan the development of your online cloud, SAAS or hosting strategy.
For the full brief and to register your place click here
This event is free of charge. Places are limited so register now to ensure your seat!