Subscribe - news & resources
CIF: GDPR and Cyber Security Workshop
- Tuesday, 13th June, 2017
- Location: Cloud & DevOps World – Hackathon Zone
- Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Frank Bennett, Deputy Chair, Cloud Industry Forum / Chair and Moderator
- Conor Ward, Consultant, Hogan Lovells International LLP; Visiting Professor Queen Mary’s University, Chair Cloud Industry Legal Forum
- Tara Owen, Specialist fraud and cybercrime detective working at FALCON, a unit based in the Serious Organised and Economic Crime Command within the Metropolitan Police.
- Bharat Mistry, Principal Security Strategist, Trend Micro
With the deadline for the EUs new legislation just a year away, don’t be tempted to assume Brexit will do away with anything. Don’t risk increased fines of up to 4% of global turnover for most serious breaches; join our expert session to get to know the regulation and your new responsibilities.
Building on the principles of security by design, compliance to GDPR can be viewed in the broader context of better governance and increased cyber security protection. Combining expert presentations with panel discussion and an opportunity for questions, this workshop will provide insights into the evolving threats from cyber attacks and practical guidance on how you can protect your business.
Register using the link below. This registration will include a free ticket to the Cloud and DevOps World Forum. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.