Subscribe - news & resources
Adapt or die? The Changing Vendor Landscape
- Date: Thursday, 9th November, 2017
- Location: Paddington, London
- Time: 4pm - 6pm
Over the last ten years the IT supply chain has been challenged to evolve new business models to serve the demand for cloud computing. IT is now truly delivered as a service, this has put a strain on skills, recruitment, revenue recognition, remuneration and culture. What is the impact on the supply chain and how have businesses adapted?
Join the Cloud Industry Forum to hear from industry luminaries in an open discussion to better understand how they have adapted to this rapidly changing marketplace. We’ll be addressing questions such as:
- What is the new dynamic of the supply chain enabling customers to re-engineer their business to take advantage of the innovation and economics of the cloud?
- Who is serving these customers?
- What challenges have they faced and how have they overcome them?
- Is cloud business as usual for everyone in the IT supply chain or are there still sceptics?
- What tensions exist in the supply chain for cloud services?
- In a cloud native world, is cloud already an archaic conversation?
- What is the story that customers' demand?
We are delighted to announce the following confirmed speakers.
Frank Bennett, Deputy Chair, Cloud Industry Forum
Michael Frisby, Managing Director at Vuzion (Cobweb Solutions)
Mitchell Feldman, Chief Digital Officer, RedPixie
Apay Obang-Oyway, Director, Cloud Northern Europe, Ingram Micro
Pontus Noren, CEO & Co-founder at Cloudreach
Ray Bricknell, CEO, Behind Every Cloud
Alan Simpson, Advisory Lead Cloud Workload Platforms, DXC
Bill Mew, Cloud Strategist, UK Cloud
Bharat Mistry, Principal Security Strategist, Trend Micro
This event is free to attend for all senior executives from technology vendors and service providers.
With the fantastic support of Trend Micro the event will be held at their offices at 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, W2 6BD, a 2 minute walk from the mainline station and underground.
Places are limited to so please register your intention to attend using the link below.